Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley 2 live stream and how to watch the rematch online and on TV, time, date, PPV details, full fight
JAKE PAUL VS. TYRON WOODLEY 2: THE BIG FIGHT PREVIEW – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
All the details for Saturday’s fight in Las Vegas.
YouTube celebrity and professional boxer Jake Paul continues life in the ring with a rematch against Tyron Woodley this weekend.
On Saturday December 18 he faces the former UFC champion in Tampa, Florida in his fifth professional fight.
This is just Woodley’s second professional boxing match-up, but troubled Paul in their first fight as he arguably scored what might have been counted as a knockdown.
After the late withdrawal of Tommy Fury with a bacterial chest infection and broken rib, Woodley stepped up once again.
Here are all the details for Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley 2.
JAKE PAUL VS. TYRON WOODLEY 2 COVERAGE
- Paul vs. Woodley 2 – How to watch
- DAZN’s P4P top 10
- Jake Paul to MMA? ‘100 percent,’ he says
- Jake Paul: ‘I can take over the world and become the next Muhammad Ali’
- Woodley details when he got the inkling he’d net the Paul rematch
- Serrano ‘excited to share the ring’ with Taylor if victorious
JAKE PAUL VS. TYRON WOODLEY 2 WEIGH-IN RESULTS
Paul weighed in at 191.4 pounds, while Woodley registered 189.6 pounds on the scales.
JAKE PAUL VS. TYRON WOODLEY 2 ODDS
Jake Paul: -225
Tyron Woodley: +200
(All odds via BetMGM )
BetMGM (as of Friday, Dec. 17) has Paul installed as a massive favorite — coming in at -225, meaning you’d need to bet $225 to win $100. Meanwhile, Woodley is a +200, meaning if you pluck down $100, you will win $200 if he can pull off the upset.
WHEN IS PAUL VS. WOODLEY 2? DATE, START TIME
- Date: Saturday, December 18
- Main card: 9 p.m. ET / 2 a.m. GMT
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 12 a.m. ET / 5 a.m. GMT
The main card is set to get underway at 9 p.m. ET / 2 a.m. GMT with the main event ringwalks scheduled for 12 a.m. ET / 5 a.m. GMT. These times are subject to change due to the length of the undercard bouts.
WHAT CHANNEL/STREAM IS PAUL VS. WOODLEY 2?
- U.S.: Showtime PPV
- UK: Fite TV
The fight will be broadcast on Showtime PPV in the US, while Fite TV has been named the UK broadcaster.
WHERE IS THE PAUL VS. WOODLEY 2 FIGHT?
The fight takes place at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida.
JAKE PAUL RECORD AND BIO
- Nationality: USA
- Date of Birth: January 17, 1997
- Height: 6′ 1″
- Reach: 76″
- Total Fights: 4
- Record: 4-0 (3 KOs)
TYRON WOODLEY RECORD AND BIO
- Nationality: USA
- Date of Birth: April 17, 1992
- Height: 5′ 9″
- Reach: 74″
- Total Fights: 1
- Record: 0-1
PAUL VS. WOODLEY 2 FIGHT CARD
- Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley; Cruiserweight
- Amanda Serrano vs. Miriam Gutierrez; Women’s lightweight
- Anthony Taylor vs. Chris Avila; Super middleweight
- Deron Williams vs. Frank Gore; Heavyweight
- J’Leon Love vs. Marcus Oliveira; Cruiserweight
- Liam Paro vs. Yomar Alamo; Super lightweight